Hold onto your broom sticks …every Wednesday for the month of October, up until Halloween, the Daily Bottle will be posting fun, spooky and yes mom, easy to clean up, Halloween craft ideas that you and your lil tot can make together.
This week’s DIY craft is the sock bat! I thought this was super cute, easy and totally fun for kids of all ages. For the complete tutorial, head over to All Kids Network.
What you’ll need:
- Child-sized black sock
- Printable bat sock puppet template
- Black, white and red felt
- 2 googly eyes
- Scotch tape
How to make your Sock Puppet Bat Craft:
- Print our template and cut the pieces out. Trace the pieces onto black felt and cut them out.
- Glue the wings onto the sock and then tape them to secure them until they dry.
- Glue on googly eyes and ears.
- Cut out two white triangles from felt and glue them to the front of the sock as fangs.
- Cut a small piece of red felt out and glue it to the underside of the sock to be a mouth.