I absolutely love to cook. There is nothing better than making a big meal for my family, and watching their faces as they enjoy every bite of my creations. But there are times when I have a little helper in the kitchen and want to make something quick, easy and oven-free. Here are 3 great easy no bake recipes you and your tot can make together. Enjoy!
Pretzel Wands: Make a wand for your little princess or prince with this easy no bake pretzel recipe. You can use different color jimmies to match a party theme or even heart shape jimmies, smiley face ones or even m&m’s. For my sisters baby shower my mom made baby blue and seafoam green ones for the candy table to match the decor. Have fun!
What you need:
white almond bark
Jimmies – any color, and/or any shape
- Break up almond bark into a large bowl. Place into microwave oven for about 2 minutes, until it is melted. Make sure there are no lumps in bowl.
- Take pretzel stick and dip about half of it in the bowl.
- Sprinkle with Jimmies and place on foil.
- Waaaah laaa you done!
Trix Crispies: No not rice crisps but TRIX Crispies! A great twist to a classic recipe.
- Place the butter and marshmallows in a glass bowl and pop in the microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
- Stir well.
- Mix in your trix and stir.
- Pour into a large greased pan (9 x 13 or 11 x 11) and press down with a spoon.
- Cut into squares.
Pretzel and m&m’s: My aunt and cousin make these absolutely DELICIOUS treats for every birthday and holiday. I can’t get enough and they are sooo easy to make. From my family to yours, here is the easy recipe. You do need to use the oven for this recipe. ♥ Daily Bottle Tip: Use red white and blue m&m’s for fourth of July! Or any color that coordinates with the party or holiday!
What you need:
48 to 50 pretzel squares or rings
48 to 50 milk chocolate or striped chocolate kisses
1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M’s
- Place the pretzels on greased baking sheets; place a chocolate kiss in the center of each ring. Bake at 275° for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Remove from the oven.
- Place an M&M’s candy on each, pressing down slightly so chocolate fills the ring. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 4 dozen.