It’s ALL about COLOR, COLOR and more COLOR this Spring! Give yourself a little pick me up after the long brutal winter months by incorporating one or all of the Daily Bottles top 5 faaaav colors for Spring 2012:
- Vivacious Juicy Oranges. Tangerine colored clothing is popping up everywhere. Instead of stocking up on the same old mundane white and black tees, grab a couple in an orange hue instead.
- Bright Colors (Neons). Take a walk back down memory lane by adding a touch of neon pink, yellow or green to your wardrobe. Neon belts, pumps or flats add a touch of hip to any outfit. Stick to one article of clothing or accessory with this eye-popping shade.
- Pastel Shades. Pastel shades are all the rage this spring season. Moss, baby blue, pink, yellow and soothing neutrals. Keep an eye out for neutrals with textures like lace accents.
- Colorblock. This technique is here to stay through fall, but think brighter more intense colors. I will dedicate an entire post with tips on how to perfect color blocking. In the meantime, there are a ton of cute clothes in the stores that have perfected the color block for you!
- ♥ Metallic. The Daily Bottle’s favorite. Shiny gold and silver. You can find this look on screen-printed tees, or zip up hoodies. I am a huge fan of anything that sparkles.
♥Do you have any ideas, inspiration, photos? Post them in the comment below!