It’s ALL about COLOR, COLOR and more COLOR this Spring! Give your babe a little pick me up after the long brutal winter months by incorporating one or all of the Daily Bottles top 5 faaaav colors for Spring 2012:
- Vivacious Juicy Oranges. Tangerine colored clothing is popping up everywhere. Instead of stocking up on the same old mundane white and black tees for your tot, give your fashionista a little pump with a colorful tee to match their mood instead.
- Bright Colors (Neons). Take a walk back down memory lane by adding a touch of neon pink, yellow, green to your kids wardrobe. Neon colored shoe laces, suspenders, bot-ties or even nail polish add a touch of hip to any outfit.
- Pastel Shades. Pastel shades are all the rage this spring season. Moss, baby blue, pink, yellow and soothing neutrals. Keep an eye out for neutrals with textures like lace accents.
- Colorblock. This technique is here to stay through fall, but think brighter more intense colors. I will dedicate an entire post with tips on how to perfect color blocking. In the meantime, there are a ton of cute clothes in the stores that have perfected the color block you. ♥Daily Bottle Tip: Give your lil tot a colorblock manicure. Let her pic out two bright colors and paint every other one a different colors!
- ♥ Metallic. The Daily Bottle’s favorite. Shiny gold and silver. You can find this look on screen-printed tees, zip up hoodies or even a pair of high tops. I am a huge fan of anything that sparkles.
♥Do you have any ideas, inspiration, photos? Post/comment below!